1. The applicant must be a healthy non-Chinese citizen under the age of 25.
2. Educational requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma or a diploma from the second stage of education.
3. Language requirements: Applicants should have reached HSK4 (Chinese Proficiency Test) before admission. Those who have not attained the above level can participate in the intensive Chinese language training organized by Anhui Medical College. After the training, they can take the HSK test or pass the test organized by the school. Only those who pass the test can enter the professional study.
4. According to the Ministry of Education of China "general college enrollment physical examination work guidance", the Nursing major does not accept color blindness, color weak applicants.
5. As a result of nursing professional characteristics, the same conditions under the priority admission of girls.