|Name of University/学校名称:||Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (上海中医药大学)|
|Program Name/项目名称:||Master Degree Program for International Students (外籍硕士研究生)||Qualification Awarded/学位授予:||Master’s Degree|
|Discipline/学科:||Medicine and Pharmacy (中医学与中药学)||Faculty/院系:||International Education College (国际教育学院)|
|Specialty/专业:||Master Degree Program for International Students(外籍硕士研究生)||Language of Instruction/授课语言:||English|
|Date of Enrollment/开学时间:||Sep 1, 2021||Duration of Study/学习持续时间:||3 Years|
|Application Start Date/项目申请开始日期:||Dec 1, 2020||Application Deadline/项目申请截止日期:||Apr 30, 2021|
|Academic Requirement/学历要求:||Undergraduate Education||Chinese Requirement/汉语要求:||NA|
|Scholarship/奖学金:||Yes||Tuition Fees Per Year/每学年学习费用(RMB):||51000 (RMB)|
|Type of Scholarship/奖学金种类:||Chinese Government Scholarship Provincial and municipal governments Scholarships College scholarships|
1. Enrollment Majors
There are two models for the Master Degree program in Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SHUTCM): full time and part time. The Part-time Master Degree Programs are available only for the student of collaborative schools with International Education College, SHUTCM. Generally, most of the courses are taught in Chinese. Some courses can be taught in English or Japanese. The Full-time Master Degree Program taught in English is available only for the student who has no TCM but medical or related science background.
For detailed information of the enrollment majors, please see the Catalog for English Master Degree Program at Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SHUTCM) . Applicants can choose mentors listed in the aforementioned Catalog or get more information from “Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Mentor Catalog” at http://lib.shutcm.edu.cn/daoshi/. For a brief introduction of majors, please see General Introduction of Majors . Applicants are required to contact mentors in the related major and orientation and to submit the Mentor’s Consent Form to Accept International Students for Master Degree Program, along with the application documents. If applicants have no specific orientation, a mentor can be recommended by the University.
2. Length of Schooling
The length of Schooling is 3 years, and can be extended to 5 years in maximum.
● Healthy foreign nationals. Applicants emigrating from mainland China, Hongkong, Macao or Taiwan must hold a valid foreign citizenship for no less than 4 years and a record of residency in the country for no less than 2 years in the most recent 4 years.
● A bachelor or higher degree
● Under 45 years of age; exceptions can be considered for applicants with competitive academic background or those recommended by collaborative universities
● Applicants for programs taught in Chinese must score at least 180 points in HSK Level V exam. There are no minimal Chinese language requirements for those who apply for programs taught in English or Japanese. Non-native English speakers must score at least 90 points in TOEFL exam or 6.5 points in IELTS exam for the programs taught in English.
● Applicants without TCM background are expected to have abilities of self-study and conducting academic research.
|No :||Teach Name :||Teach Decription :||Teach Homepage :|