|Name of University/学校名称:||Nanjing University (南京大学)|
|Program Name/项目名称:||“China and Global Affairs” in International Relations (“中国与全球事务”国际关系硕士项目)||Qualification Awarded/学位授予:||Master’s Degree|
|Discipline/学科:||Political science (政治学)||Faculty/院系:||School of Government (政府管理学院)|
|Specialty/专业:||“China and Global Affairs” in International Relations(“中国与全球事务”国际关系硕士项目)||Language of Instruction/授课语言:||Chinese|
|Date of Enrollment/开学时间:||Sep 6, 2021||Duration of Study/学习持续时间:||6 Years|
|Application Start Date/项目申请开始日期:||Mar 1, 2021||Application Deadline/项目申请截止日期:||May 20, 2021|
|Academic Requirement/学历要求:||Undergraduate Education||Chinese Requirement/汉语要求:||NA|
|Scholarship/奖学金:||Yes||Tuition Fees Per Year/每学年学习费用(RMB):||35000 (RMB)|
|Type of Scholarship/奖学金种类:||Chinese Government Scholarship|
Based on the practice of China’s state governance and external relations, the program is designed to incorporate the insights of the West and East into an international vision and help carry out the exploration and research on contemporary Chinese and global affairs. It brings together the experts and scholars within and outside the university, at home and abroad, and takes advantage of the practicum platform in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province and the Yangtze River Delta. Through extensive theory and field studies, the students will gain a deep understanding of contemporary China’s state governance, social development and external relations and further to probe into hot and cutting-edge issues that emerged in the joint development of China and the rest of the world. After completing all course work and succeeding in thesis defense, students will receive a Master's Degree in Law of International Relations.
(1) Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
(2) Applicants should have good undergraduate background, English proficiency, and some knowledge and interest in China’s politics, diplomacy and world issues.
(3) Applicants whose native language is not English should submit TOEFL or IELTS scores (minimal requirement: TOEFL 85; IELTS 6.0).
(4)Applicants should be willing to learn Chinese and reach Level 3 of Chinese Language Proficiency Scales For Speakers of Other Language(Elementary Chinese) before graduation.
2. Medium of Instruction: English
3. Study Duration: The program takes 2 years of full-time study, including classroom instruction, practicum, and thesis writing.