|Name of University/学校名称:||Nanjing University (南京大学)|
|Program Name/项目名称:||Architecture (Professional Degree) (建筑学(专业学位) )||Qualification Awarded/学位授予:||Master’s Degree|
|Discipline/学科:||Civil Engineering and Architecture (土木建筑工程)||Faculty/院系:||School of Architecture and Urban Planning (南京大学建筑与城市规划学院)|
|Specialty/专业:||Architecture (Professional Degree)(建筑学(专业学位) )||Language of Instruction/授课语言:||English|
|Date of Enrollment/开学时间:||Sep 6, 2021||Duration of Study/学习持续时间:||2 Years|
|Application Start Date/项目申请开始日期:||Mar 1, 2021||Application Deadline/项目申请截止日期:||May 20, 2021|
|Academic Requirement/学历要求:||Graduate Education||Chinese Requirement/汉语要求:||NA|
|Scholarship/奖学金:||Yes||Tuition Fees Per Year/每学年学习费用(RMB):||35000 (RMB)|
|Type of Scholarship/奖学金种类:||Chinese Government Scholarship|
This program is aimed at cultivating high-level professionals in landscape planning and design and in urban and regional planning. It draws on the advantages of Nanjing University as a comprehensive university and carries out interdisciplinary research and teaching on urban and regional planning, which covers such fields as regional development and planning, urban-rural planning and design, planning technology and smart city, and urban planning management. After completing all the course work and succeeding in thesis defense, students will receive a Master’s Degree of Urban Planning.
The School of Architecture and Urban Planning in NJU has a highly qualified faculty of 65 full-time members, among whom there are 19 professors and 19 associate professors. An outstanding characteristic of this program is its internationalization as all in the teaching team have educational backgrounds of world-renowned universities and have rich research and practical experiences.
(1) Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
(2) Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in architecture, urban planning, sociology, geography, management or other related fields.
(3) Applicants whose native language is not English should submit TOFEL or IETLS scores (minimal requirement: TOEFL 85; IELTS 6.0).
(4) Applicants should be willing to learn Chinese and reach Level 3 of Chinese Language Proficiency Scales For Speakers of Other Language (Elementary Chinese) before graduation.
2. Medium of Instruction: English.
3. Study Duration: 2 years.